Blog Content

Friday, November 19, 2010

Should GIRLS approach GUYS?

So since the beginning of time it has always been more predominant for guys to approach women first. It all goes back to the Men being "the hunters" and Women "the nurturers"
Women have it so FACKING easy it's sickening...because ultimately they have the final say in regards to progression (in the initial stages anyway). I obviously can't speak on behalf of the entire male population but I for one am on the fence in terms of this question. I do like to know that I still have the ability to approach first and build rapport with a chick...(even despite nervousness) however, it is refreshing every now and then to get approached by a beautiful woman....as hard as it is for a guy to approach, I have to give credit where credit is due and say that it takes serious TESTICLES for a woman to approach a guy, considering the fact Women have far less experience approaching then us men do.


No comments:

Post a Comment