Blog Content

Friday, November 19, 2010

YOU HATE JUSTIN BIEBER?

So if you don't know who this new pop sensation is whose been having all these young "teeny boppers" going crazy, than you've probably been living under a rock somewhere.


I don't know the dude personally but I've seen a few interviews of him in the media and on youtube...and I can't help but get a sense that this lil dude is a tad bit cocky (of course that is just an assumption) for all I know he could be the most humble dude on the planet and it's just a marketing scheme that he's conveying. I'm just not a fan of cocky people (hence why I DISLIKE soulja boy with a passion, aside from his shitty music)

Anyway a long time ago I nearly got my ass kicked by my friends girl, who is absolutely in love with Justin Bieber (and whom is also 24 years old....can you say JAIL BAIT), she was shocked by the fact that I was not a Justin Bieber fan...but I mean c'mon REALLY? show me one grown ass dude who's got JB's album bumpin in there car.  Anyway this is how the whole situation went down....

1 comment:

  1. damn u bieber! r u man whore!!!!!!?????? y u kept dating on older girls! u fuckin whore!

    ReplyDelete