Blog Content

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Would you take a BULLET for me?

So this was a random but interesting question I had with an ex girlfriend of mine. LOL till this day I don't understand why women expect us men to be there FACKING knights in shining armor and jump in the face of danger to protect you....that ish is no longer happening ladies lol SORRY....Some women may be reading this now and are probably itching to cuss me out due to this...but c'mon ladies, really think of this scenario for a second...if you and I are walking down a dark ally and some dude pulls out a gun and goes to shoot at YOU..and I'm to dive in front of the bullet....keep in mind that the dude shot at YOU first...meaning you better pray that that was his only bullet otherwise there will be two wounded bodies in a dark alley as oppose to one (who could have probably taken you to the hospital)..I'm just sayin'



No comments:

Post a Comment