Blog Content

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Welcome to the world of ME

That "Me" being yours truly, Tactix
welcome to my blog "Me with a grain of Salt" which means that anything you read or watch on here is not to be taken TOO!! SERIOUSLY. I like to think of myself as an amateur comedian, so a lot of what I say is simply for the LOLz.

I'm going to try and post as frequent as possible...HOWEVER if I happen to go M.I.A. on you guys it's not cause I don't love ya'll it's probably because I'm busy and could care less about you. (JUST KIDDING) 

No but seriously...I have my own youtube show called Real Talk Gurus which is a comedy sketch show hosted by myself along with 2 of my close friends in which we give relationship advice to the public. The show takes up a lot of my time so if you stumble upon here and notice there haven't been any recent posts in FOREVER, then feel free to Click HERE and check out the Real Talk Gurus Website and get your laugh on.

No comments:

Post a Comment